Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pictures have arrived!

I received a letter from Jarren (finally) that contained his SD card in it from his camera. The next few posts will be full of pictures from his camera!

This first batch are pictures from the MTC (Missionary Training Center) in Ghana.
 Group picture from MTC


Elder Rochester and Elder Purcell





 Missionary in front of the temple in Ghana



 Jarren: "I had tried to get a picture of that sign on 7 different occasions and I've finally got it."
 Any ideas on what "hawking" is? Hunting with birds maybe?


Jarren: "This is at the Accra airport. I thought it would be a good idea to take a picture of my bag. Remember my two bags I brought with me? I got all of it to fit in that one bag."

1 comment:

  1. I figured out what hawking is! Hawking is where you sell stuff on the street, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_hawking

    A friend who served his mission in Finland told me that's what hawking means.

    ReplyDelete