Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Little News Here and There

We got a letter in the mail from Jarren the other day.  He said that when he went on his mission that he used the second notch on his belt.  Now he is on the fifth notch.  I heard through a reliable source that he has found a store over there that carries Ramen Noodles, which by the way have very little nutritional value, and all of the American boys are buying them.  Jarren told my source that he eats them everyday, so of course I am worried about his health failing.  When the kids were little and growing a lot I refused to buy Ramen Noodles and allow my children to eat them because I knew they just fed the stomache, not the brain, muscles or tissues.  I'm not going to say anything to Jarren about what he eats because he didn't want me to know that he is not eating properly.  My philosophy, live and learn.  The work is going forward.  Jarren said that he did his first two baptisms: Sister Nellie Lucient and her daughter, Sister Regina Sebatu Sheriff.  Jarren sent his SD card to Breanne so pictures will be forth coming soon about these two sisters and their baptism.  I think that Jarren is committed to finish this mission no matter what.  He said that his testimony has grown tremendously.  He also said that at that time he was the only missionary in the Kissy district that can grow a full beard.  Power to the Priesthood! Power to all of our Missionaries wherever they are serving!
Knell

No comments:

Post a Comment